Saturday, April 7, 2012

Favorite post's

     Sofia's post about "La Vie" by Pablo Picasso really caught my eye. She talked about Picasso's feelings behind his artwork . She also informed me about his back round and how art showed what he thought kind of putting his thoughts on paper. A simple painting like his can have one of the deepest meanings.
  Another person post that i really liked was Ruby's on "Much To Do About Nothing". Her post really showed voice and emotions she talked about how the actors used the theatre space. I also like how she recognize  the time period of the play.
   Looking at these two blog post i noticed some things i can work on wen doing my own blog posts . One thing i can do is elaborate on my topic give more details when introducing something. 

No comments:

Post a Comment